BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

ballooney me

Been busy lately trying to find a balloon and party needs seminar, yup u heard it right, i wanted to pursue my talent (naks) in balloon making, found some sites for the materials but i just need to attend a seminar if im doing things right! hehe i found one which is i hope a good choice at this moment hehe it'll be on may 30 to june 1, hope i wont have any conficts with the sked, so far none pa nman, so i hope and i really wanted to attend!

here are some of my works :)





so there :) these are all labor of love lang not yet in business, still furthering my knowledge in balloon decorating and business :) just hope to succeed in this kind of business.

So, why do i end up with balloon decorating as my past time/hobby? well, it just started with my bestfriend's eldest son's bday party it was all balloons on stick then,still labor of love coz hubby and i personally pumped all d balloons!....i saw how kids face lit up when they see balloons....until my little boys we're born, we celebrated birth months for them, with just a balloon for accent in the picture hehe then i started to explore and experiment with the balloons, ayun! hehe i found a talent!haha

1 comments:

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

very nice balloon presentation ^_^