BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

ohhh well...

I've been busy with so many things these past few months, some are good(like parties, maki making,joelits and jarou schooling etc.) some not so good ( my dad's condition- just being with him not doing anything :)) i'd say i'm a busy bummer?hehe gosh i haven't done (STILL!) the things i'm supposed to do! like go to dti!blog!create a passive income! ohhh well, im beginning to have mixed emotions about my being a busy bummer! in two months time it'll be my birthday...i'll be in my late twentiiishh and i am still not proving myself! the fact that i can!literally! my mom once said...ling, you're a jack of all trades but a master of none....mejo this gives me an ouchy feeling, i know i really am a jack of all trades but a master of none... in time, they will see...when my boys grows older (that they are not clingy to me na) when my dad becomes stronger... i'll be back in my groove... but at these times i think im still happy being a busy bummer with my boys and my dad...i know nman i wont regret having so much quality time with them, ohhh yes im doing just great.

** i saw a chicken soup book for the stay at home moms at a bookstore...i thought this will help me look into the brighter side of being a bum haha! but i didnt buy it pa, maybe the next time! when i reeaaly feel bored!

0 comments: