BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

the real me!

who am i?really?

as i have gone through my old posts, i came across this tag from my sis-in-law,write down 10 random facts about yourself. i realized haven't written the most "significant" facts of myself! like...

err.. it then came to me that i am likely qualified in the vain category?! like vanity hurts-vain! for the very reason of going under the knife?! mwehehe surprised? hehe well only some knows my vanity-dare-birthday gift mwehehe aniways and just recently i've had my upper eyelid tattooed! have met belo and mariefrance, but on the lighter side,im basically the same! hahaha everything on the natural...very natural look!hahaha sayang ang bayad.

aniways, added to the significant facts of my life, though i am vanity hurt vain, and had been cs twiced, my pain tolerance is super low like im super nana!! extremes noh! so when about to experience pain...i make sure that im guarded with the strongest of the strongest painrelievers or anesthesia! weird? hehe i dont know, im just not that against going under the knife...so long as it makes ur life happy ;)nagiiba ba ang vibes!

kanya kanyang trip lang yan.

;)

0 comments: