BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

calling Bro

at this moment in time...i don't wanna entertain bad vibes...i just cant. there have been soo much bad vibes from the past months...and i just can't handle it now. i swear! i have forgotten where to get some strength when i feel weak... ahh i used to call on Him,usually when i feel down,ull find at the adoration chapel near our place or wherever i see one i just went there and talk to Him...... He has been my bestfrend long forgotten...(i soo sorry) i used to be like santino(from the primetime teleserye "may bukas pa"?! kapamilya ako...) so im santina...(corny corny...)

honestly i missed You... it has been years since the last time ive' had a heart to heart talk to you...im sorry, maybe im still adjusting to my new life...to be what You love me to be..a good and loving wife and mom... though i still not that a perfect mom, but im loving my boys...still on the process of making them proud of me... still on the process of perfecting time management for everything. You have given me so much blessings in life: my loving hubby, my two equally charming boys, my ever patient and supportive family...my dad's health. (still praying for his continuos recovery from cancer) soo much to be thankful with actually.... and i thank You Lord for everything!

but u know me..i easily get down when i or my family experience not so good things... i just feel my family's pain in double... though i know u made us to be survivors in life...im here agen to ask for ur help to take away the sadness in my heart, the negative vibes surrounding my family,my life... pls hear me agen... i just find it difficult to do without Ur grace... Please always surround my family with good vibes,happiness and love so we may be able to overcome our challenges (once agen) and that we may be able to give love in return to those who gives us negative vibes... i love You, now i feel Your presence agen Thank You Thank You

0 comments: