BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

weight management!

ive been having difficulty with my weight management this past few months? i'm not losing weight! instead, im gaining more! this should stop! visited mariefrance for help again nd to finally finish my treatments long overdue! ms.patty told me must be from my food diet..err...somethings wrong with my diet... so we go back again to the basics which is to list down my food intake and from there we can assess what to do what foods to avoid,minimize and eat more. honestly im having a hard time following this simple step... maybe brought by my taking pills (they say pills have this effect of increasing your appetite that's why most pill takers increase weight.) ms.patty suggest that i should not give in to the appetite,drink lots of fluids,minimize eating foods rch in carbohydrates esp.refined starches as it makes u feel hungry agad. well, good luck ling, lets see in a month or two if mariefrance can help you with ur weight management!

0 comments: