BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

embracing the reality

yup, starting today, i promise myself to embrace reality....and the realty business to be exact!hehe i should have done this years ago!years when the business is starting, should have been growing with it.... aniways better late than never!I have to love this business since this is the one that made our lives still-surviving-despite-of-all-the-trials-mode! though flying is still and always will be in my heart have to prolong my setting aside the passion of my life and focus on loving the real estate business! i have to... its the only thing i could to do to extend a helping hand to my parents and my hubby as well as to make our little boys future a brighter one!AND i have to be good on this! so i cud easily go back to flying and fullfill my dream of giving my family the comforts of travelling the world free or on discounted rates hehe so goodluck for me! hehe so now what? ok i've been searching the net for seminars on real estate and other things related to it!luckily i found this one :)
http://learning.jobstreet.com/advertisement/editAdvertisement.asp?ProgID=6149">

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello!thanks for following my blog. hope you can drop by one of these days at motherthoughts to get the tag. good luck!