BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

airplanes and my little boys!

my little boys... they have this thingy with airplanes, everytime they see one, wow with so much excitement they'll shout and say: wwow!! look mama airplane!! look look! i'm beginning to think maybe one of them or even both of them will become pilots in the future( good pilots that is!) how i wish! so if ever i wont be continuing my flying career(hope not) we have our boys to continue our dream...but we'll not pressure them if they don't like it, i'll just somewhat open up their eyes on the aviation world!hehe

hay, just by thinking of them becoming pilots someday makes me feell excited to teach them what i've learnd,just the basics at first for them to have an idea of what their mom used to do and will always love ( second to the hubby and them ofcourse!)but if they show interest, then go! will teach them all! anyway, my books are kept safe for future use again. And so it'll be of use again, good use :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

my dad is a pilot, and i think it is an awesome job! :)

tagged you by the way... check it out here: http://leahjoseph.com