BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You Shouldn't Meme!

this tag was passed to me by sassy reporter of mother thoughts :). Thanks sassy!

The Rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tell 7 unspectacular quirks about you.
4. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
5.Link the person who tagged you.
6.Leave a comment for each blogger.
ok so this is me :) not the blonde one, the girl in the magazin is me!( 6 years ago!haha) well i didnt actually made the cover of glamour...photofunia does :) aniway its free to dream they say so dream on!hehe

7 facts about me:

1. i am a proud momma to two charming little boys aged 2 and 1 :)

2. my birthday falls on a special day...all souls day (so i have many souls guiding me?!)

3. my height is 5 feet 2 and 3/4 inch to be exact!hehe

4. i am a business administration graduate batch2002 from uste! (proud to be a thomasian!)

5.im an offensive turned defensive driver when i became a mom!

6.i've had cesarian delivery...twice!

7. i also flew planes (well i just had two ratings, hopefully in the future, jet engines on my list!)

now here are the 7 unspectacular quirks about meee!!!

1. i dont eat vegetables..... im trying to eat.....but no success so far!

2. i've had my upper eyelid tattooed! i am not blessed with thick loong eyelashes(pity me), ive had eyelash extensions but it just made my eyelash thinner! and don falsies, i thought of having my upper eyelids tattooed.... nice naman... though i didn't last loong the fact that is soooo painful!!! now im back with liquid eyeliner!kaloka!

3. i don't brush my hair! hehe sometimes lang(special times!haha), but on ordinary days(esp.when i was single pa) i just use my fingers heheh its not that im cost cutting or whatever,its just that my hair looks better when dried naturally and without me combing it, its shiny and straight!heheh parang nagparebond!

4. drinking coffee makes me feel sleepy.

5. i have this starstruck attitude that instead of making chika an artist ive come across with, i ignore him/her! but deep inside im shouting "idol pa autograph!pwede picture?! kaloka!

6. i seldom exercise. i buy mags with fitness tips/exercises...i just look at the pictures and visualize myself doing the steps... i feel sexy na, :D same goes with downloading working out clips!

7. i'm eager to try aerial adrenalin rush activities, but when riding a ferry im having second thoughts!ngye!



there you go!and since im a newbie, i'd like to pass this tag to:
maxi ,nisha ,beng ,thea , leah, ate tin and aa!

1 comments:

MaxiVelasco said...

hello. already did this tag. gosh gosh. here is the link to it:

http://www.healthnbeyond.com/2009/03/7-7-7-tag-from-d.html

again, thanks