BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 27, 2009

mama has many eyes!

Been seeing blurred lately so i decided to go get some contact lenses ( prefferd it than glasses because i have two boys who'll surely play with my glasses if ever!). So, off i go to the nearest optical shop ofcourse an optometrist checks my eyes first to know what grade my eyes are in (grade 1?duh!) well, my grade is not that high, infact its still on the 20/20 side just a slight grade lang, found out the reason why im starting seeing blurred is because my eyes have different grades. Finished with the eyes check, next is to choose contact lense. i chose the disposable ones, since im not be using it permanently in life i guess..., i hope not! and disposable ones are alot cheaper hehe (in these times..u need not to spend more!) I found a promo for disposable contacts buy2 take 1 :) and with different colors! hehe for fun :) i chose blue, honey,and brown.


The next day, i got the contacts and tried on the blue ones :) when little joelits saw my eyes, he said " mama, what color eyes mo?blue? blue etoh? dami eyes mo?" :)i said" yes para clear sight mama, kasi dami eyes".. and when he saw me removing my contacts," mama, eh san eyes mo?" ndi na blue eyes mama? san na blue eyes? ( so many questions :) i told him " sshhh, sleep muna blue eyes mama, tired na eh, antok na"(hihi) and he said, " oh ok, sleep na eyes mama....dami eyes mama.."*** and this is "mama's blue eyes" hehe joelits took this shot while i'm carrying him!

2 comments:

Nisha said...

Lolzzzzz.. am so sorry i just sent you the wrong comment, having two boxes open to comment!! so sorry :-)

Please dont mind, heres your comment dear..

Those eyes do suit you very well.. lovely color :-)

I know when blurred eyes come in the way.. ive even experienced that.. but i wear specs very often and splash my eyes with cold water all the time.

So how are the kids? what are they upto? give them all my love dear :-)

J@n!ce said...

I love those colored contact. I've tried on brown ones & my friend told me actually grey looks good too :):)

Thanks for visiting my blog. muackkksss :):)