BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

trying my luck !

I read a post by maxi about her get paid to blogs sites, i admit though newbie at blogworld im interested in signing up for one or two. Though still have a lot to learn in blogging, it'll just be as nice while learning and exploring the blog world, I can earn at the same time isn't it? :) and i think whats nice with submitting my blog to "get paid to blog" sites is that i'll be pushing myself as to improve my writing and communication skills...:) at the same time building more friends online ;)

and so, I'll be submitting my blog to several sites,hope some will approve! well just trying my luck hehe

3 comments:

Nisha said...

Hi dear.. well am sure you'll make your blog all the way to the top, and am sure on that... just need any help lemme me know.. am here from 2007, had a pr4 then came down to pr0 once i stared doing paid reviews :)

Thanks for all the awards.. you will soon be receiving my special award, the one i give only to special friends :)

Lidian said...

Hi, i got here from SlogBite's Game (not sure what they are calling it) - good luck with your site! I know how much work sites can be, believe me! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello littlemissfly!
thanks for visiting my site! :)
there is so much you can do with blogging and earning some extra cash is just one of them. For starter, you can join PayPerPost. PPP for short. It is the best mmo site so far.
Hey, if you want to know more about making money online, i can give u a guideline on the mmo sites that pay. Let me know, k! :)

Jean C.