BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

before i reach my 30th

am so excited for tomorrow! yippee! finally i will be attending a seminar/workshop on balloon decorating and party needs business! I've been waiting for this for so long! finally finally! and by next week i will be assigned to do some balloon decor at our clubhouse for the fiesta wow it'll be my first event ever!(I've done labor of love for birthday parties only) hehe hope papa will let me buy electric balloon inflator so i will be able to pump all the balloons with a smile!!haha aside from that event, is my hubby's birthday so ill make a special one for him,sana i can still manage! wow it'll gonna be a big step forward for my ballooning tomorrow, i hope to learn a lot from it and make it in good use agad. My best friend and i are planning to put up a party business and i just hope it will happen this year.

My target for this year is to have a business of my own,to be productive and to learn more and more!i know i can't do everything i want...of all the talents (that i can put into good use) and options i have, its still difficult on where really is my niche, i know I'll try to be successful in everything i do but I'm hoping to find the one path where i could really stay the longest and be successful in it,where i can feel fulfilled (career wise!)every minute of it. I missed the fulfillment I've felt when i was still flying, when i was still at the airport but i have to give it up for my boys( no regrets though coz between flying and my boys ofcourse i will gladly choose my boys!) well, it's still not the end of my flying i hope someday, i'll fly agen and my boys also :) in the future why not! for now, businesses muna! have to create businesses! one at a time, i know it will all happen, its for my boys future so hubby and i have to work hard on it. and so before i reach my 30th year of existence, must have atleast one business established! from there i know the rest will follow. nothing's impossible if you believe! and i believe! amen!

2 comments:

angelaze said...

ahh mag30 ka na ba this year?

littlemissfly said...

hnde pa! next year pa kaya mei 1yr p tayo mag ayus for business :)