BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

my very own inflator!

im so excited! finished my wrokshop seminar for balloons and party needs...nice nman . i've learned a lot. but what excites me the best is my newly bought electric two nozzle air inflator! yipeey i now inflate balloons with a smile finally! im so happy and giddy to push through with my buisness, next week will be busy with all the necessary paper works, permits etc and ofcourse my very own business name:) what would it be? hhmmm still dont know as of now but i do hope to think of a nice one :) im starting to text brigade again to family and friends who might need assistant on parties and events, hwell ling ling is the name! hehe good luck goodluck!



on the sad part, pls. pray with me as my dad is confined again to the hospital, he will be undergoing biopsy to check if the newly found mass ( a little plang nman) on his liver is cancerous also...haaay, the other ones are inremission and are really small na no need to bother, but this new one we don't know...hope its not. hope its not. i pray,amen

0 comments: