BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

happy birthday to the love of my life...honey!

today is my hubby's day, its his "tootoot: year of existence (he wants his age in secret haha) aniways the celebration will be on sunday together with my lola's birthday and fiesta in our subdivision, so its a triple celebration on sunday, aniways to make this a a special one parin, i just bought a cute cake, made a simple pillar (first time to use my electric inflator!) wow in less than 15 mins the pillar is done! aniways, there just for hubby to blow a candle a make a wish! i love you hon! looking forward for your many birthdays that im always excited to organize for you to feel how much i and the kids love you, next week will be our anniversary also!hope u wont forget!!! (our bf-gf anniv hehe looking forward!) hehe im excited for sunday coz i'll be making my special california maki, and my forever balloons! ahaha the dela rosa's will come also, so im so excited, aa's gift will be her choco fountain dessert, yumyum but what im most excited for sunday are the cakes i ordered for hubby and lola! hihihi

my wish: good health, success, happiness, overflowing love! baby girl? hihihi

love you hon thanks for your superb love for me and the boys, words are not enough to describe what we have, crazy as we are but i know this craziness will stay longer than forever!

0 comments: